We are announcing today a new revision of our SwiftRNG device. This revision, version 1.1, contains the following improvements:
- Improved power consumption – SwiftRNG 1.1 uses up to 200 mA, down from 250 mA.
- Reduced operating temperature.
- Maximum ambient temperature is now 80 degrees Fahrenheit (26 degrees Celsius).
- Low power mode when idling — SwiftRNG 1.1 consumes less power when not in active use.
- Device cluster scalability and fail-over capabilities through the SwiftRNG software API on Linux and macOS.
Available today, version 1.1 of SwiftRNG can be purchased here.
If you are experiencing any problems with your SwiftRNG 1.0 and are under warranty, please contact us. We are able to replace your original device with a SwiftRNG revision 1.1 at no extra cost in most cases.
Edited June 4, 2017