Last updated: July 19, 2014
- Permission is granted to use the materials on TectroLabs, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This does not apply to software provided by TectroLabs, LLC, which has a separate license. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TectroLabs, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on TectroLabs, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. TectroLabs, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TectroLabs, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TectroLabs, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TectroLabs, LLC’s Internet site, even if TectroLabs, LLC or a TectroLabs, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TectroLabs, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TectroLabs, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TectroLabs, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TectroLabs, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TectroLabs, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TectroLabs, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to TectroLabs, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.